Thursday, October 17, 2013

Practicality

So...my day job has resumed! Which is good (my day job is as a federal employee...lol), but I have learned a valuable lesson here and it is definitely IMPORTANT to have a backup! Anyone who has been laid off knows what I'm talking about there! This morning I realized this new biz is a great opportunity to show young people (remember, I have 3 children) that there are other ways to earn money and contribute to the world rather than merely the 9-5 grind. This is a VERY interesting business and when teens see how fast it can grow, it makes them curious. Tell me what teen would balk at making a few thousand dollars a month or week! I understand that there is probably something that says you must be 18 to join up and be a distributor, but what a great opportunity to show kids how to use social networking for business and get them in that mindset so that when they are of age, they could make their own decisions of what they want to do.

I do feel this is a fresh start really...it is a great chance at a better future for us.

I hope to get to know people who stop by my blog...please make a comment just to say hi :). I will be posting some more technical things in this week about Skinny Fiber...but the practical side of it is just as attractive as the health aspect. Being an entreprenuer, I am interested in both!

http://carmoli.sbcteenchallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment