Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Begin Afresh

Today I realized that I can control certain things in my life...not that I believe I am complete control...lol. But I realized there are ways out there to get fit, generate income AND even cure symptoms of my child's autism. I decided today that I am not a victim!!! It's over!

I am a government worker and since I have been furloughed now for almost three weeks, it made me very aware of what I am dependent upon for survival. Maybe having all my income coming in from the government is NOT a smart thing to allow. Good while it's running, but in the event that it stops...much like now...it would be awesome to have a parachute ready.

Being a single mother of two energy packed boys and a very creative daughter, I have my hands pretty well full. My middle child has autism and epilepsy and I'm tired of fighting it! As a result of all of this, I have had issues with stress of my own. Unfortunetly I am a bit of a stress eater. So it's time to shed the pounds that have been packed on by stress.

I am starting a revolution to get fit and to quit stressing! I have found the solution for the weight--Skinny Fiber. This will also help to alleviate the financial issues too. Another thing I am really looking into are oils...but that is a little ways off. I am working to see how things are different and what type of oil I will have to buy to help alleviate some of what my family is going through right now.

I believe this is a new beginning in a sense. Moving forward with the help of God's leading. If you're tired of the same stuff...let me know...leave a comment and maybe we can start chatting.

http://carmoli.sbcpower.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment